The ERSCON team has provided project management services to Carpentaria Shire Council for it’s extensive restoration programs following significant damage as a result of several declared events and associated flooding in the region.
- Provision of on-site damage assessments
- Preparation of submission documentation (including Form 1, Form 4, Form 5 & Form 6 and supporting documentation)
- Negotiation of approved scope and management of approvals timing to suit construction program
- Preparation of works packages and plans for including scope drawings, detailed works descriptions and QA procedures.
- On-site construction and project management services and support
- Progress claim submissions and liaison with QldRA project control branch
- Preparation and submission for Form 13 Extension of Time requests as necessary
- Submission and auditing of project/event close out and management through to final claim payment.